Cruise Ship Quotes
20 Inspirational Cruise Ship Quotes
Most people rarely need any inspiration to pack up their bags and jet off somewhere different. But maybe you’re struggling to save up no matter how hard you try. Maybe your partner doesn’t quite feel the same way as you about cruising and would rather stay at home. Or maybe you’ve just got too many other things on your plate to even think about booking your next holiday. Well get ready because these 20 inspirational cruise ship quotes are about to change all that.
Even though travel quotes can sometimes be a bit corny (the best ones usually are!) they’re great because they can remind you of all the different emotions you experienced during your past trips. Whether they bring back memories of the excitement of walking over the gang plank for the first time, happiness of bagging a sun lounger in your favourite spot on deck or sadness when it was finally time to disembark, they’re bound to stir up some feelings you’ll want to recreate.
Top 20 Cruise Ship Quotes
No matter if you’ve just come back from your last cruise or are waiting to plan your next one, these top 20 cruise ship quotes are guaranteed to bring your inner wanderlust out of hiding and inspire you to set sail!
1. A rough day at sea is better than any day in the office.
2. Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
3. Let your dreams set sail.
4. Happiness comes in waves.
5. Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
6. Find a beautiful place to drop your anchor.
7. The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
8. All you need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
9. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
10. Cruising does the soul good.
11. We travel, not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
12. The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.
13. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
14. Seawater heals everything.
15. We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
16. “Seas” the day.
17. Home is where the anchor drops.
18. Life is better at sea.
19. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover.
20. The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever.